At PACE we know that the term employability extends far beyond a flawless resume, the perfect job history, and a well-pressed suit. We know that employability truly means a candidate with drive, a willingness to learn, attention to detail, dependability, and a can-do spirit. If you are looking for employees who are dedicated and ready to work, then PACE is the community partner you have been looking for.
We provide exceptional employment supports for adults with autism who want to become loyal employees within our community. Many employees with autism are:
We know those are traits that you are looking for in your employees. PACE is a dedicated community partner that seeks to help match you to those very employees you are looking for. Adults with autism have talents and skills that will improve your ability to reach your mission and will bring indispensably unique traits and perspectives to your daily operations.
We pride ourselves on connecting candidates with employers who will be successful together.
When we begin working with an employment candidate, we complete a series of thorough assessments with the individual. We always seek to match the individual’s skills and preferences to the needs and environment of a community employer. We do our best to remove the guesswork involved in selecting employees for positions within your company. Our career advisors will always take the time to understand your specific needs before introducing a job candidate. Because of this, we are able to help employers find prospective employees who have the skills and attributes they are seeking. For example, one manager might want someone who performs their work accurately and on time, while another manager needs a person who is happy and pleasant with customers.
What PACE can offer your business:
- One-to-one training for your new employee through orientation and the initial work period.
- On-going, long term support for troubleshooting, changes, and mediation.
- Training for managers and co-workers on building successful relationships with diverse employees.
- The creation of any accommodations the individual may need to be successful while at work.
- Employees matched to your business’s specific needs.
- We always offer support for our partnership via social media and positive word of mouth.
Please contact us at any time for information or to speak about the benefits of hiring dependable employees supported by PACE. We would love to help you reach your employment goals!